Eston's Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Mike are here! They came in Sunday and will be staying with us all week. Eston's loving it because there are more people to hold him! He's constantly wanting to be held and gets very cranky when you let him down. In the first picture he's telling Grandma all about it!



He loves for me to wear him around in the the Baby Bjorn carrier that Sammie lent us. He usually falls asleep with all the movement as I walk and get some things done around the house.
2 comments:
He just gets cuter and cuter! I thought about coming by today and remembered that you already have a house full...we'll wait until you're alone again and need the company :)
KARA!!!!
Wow do I need to check my e-mails more often!!! A Beautiful baby boy!!!!I missed the ENTIRE pregency imagine that! I'm always so behind. I am so glad he is doing better. I know that was scary. I am so proud of you. casey jo with a baby boy, now you. Amy is the only girl producers (or I guess actually Greg). Boys LOVE their Mommies!! I'll keep checking now that I know I can keep up with you!! Send me your actual street address please!
Katie
Post a Comment