Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I haven't had a chance to load any Christmas pictures yet, because Eston and I have been sick. His started the weekend before Christmas and mine started the day after. So, needless to say, his first Christmas wasn't the best time for him. Seems like this bug wants to linger and not go away. We're stuffed up and coughing still.

Eston has done some firsts during the last two weeks! He's now sitting up on his own! Yea! And I know he's been able to roll over for a while now, but won't let himself since he hates being on his tummy. So, he'd always roll over to his side and stop for awhile and then go back. Well, last night he completed the roll over to his tummy, pushed up, and then rolled back to his back. Twice.

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

Ok, this picture is adorable but I'm ready for a new post!!