Monday, June 9, 2008

Sorry for the silence...again! My baby is 1! Eston had his first birthday May 22nd! This past year has flown! We had a small party at Wilson Park in Fayetteville for him the weekend before, and then a small party in Mountain Home the weekend after.

Mom and Eston at the parkDad trying to get Eston to have a small interest in the icing!
Get this stuff off my tray! I just want to go for a walk around the block in my new wagon.

The following link is the pictures that Amber Lanning took May 17th. Click on E Ford, and continue, and password is Eston.
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/storesearch.aspx?p=40460
We gave Eston a cupcake and he really didn't like it. I don't think he knew it was food. And also the pictures on senior walk are some of Travis's grandparents' names. They attended the University in the late 1920's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE is so CUTE!!!!!!! Can you send him to me for a few days so I can get over a babyitis!!