Our computer crashed and I have no internet at home! So, I'll post this really quickly from work so you all know that we are still out there and okay. Hopefully I can get the other one up and running this weekend. Here's a picture of Eston on his first boat ride at the lake. We sold my parents' ski boat recently and Travis and I took him for a quick ride to test it out. He really didn't like it all that much. Of course the life jacket bothered him, and the sun did too.
6 comments:
He looks a little upset about that life jacket. I will call you while we are there. Maybe we could meet one afternoon at the park after work!!
I say he looks pissed azz off. :P
I'd guess he would rather be anywhere else but there at that moment:-) Hope your computer is fixed soon--it's no fun without one!
He's mad you sold the boat!
that's cute! mad or not, he's a cutie pie!
I will so happily send it your way!!!!! In the mean time I am sure I will wear it the ENTIRE length of his absence!!
Post a Comment