Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eston's first Happy Meal at Mickey D's! Oh how this kid loves fries. We really don't feed him fast food all the time. Promise! With this picture and the other one eating Sonic, you'd think that. This was actually a few months ago. We went to McDonalds before we went to the high school to the Blue and Gold Scrimmage football game. Eston wasn't all that interested in the game, of course. He just walked and walked. So we followed and followed.

3 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Yummy! Sam is a strange kid...he never eats the fries if I get them so I always get the apples. He gobbles those up. If only he'd eat a vegetable...maybe he knows that potatoes are vegetables.

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT THAT SWEET BOY!!

Lori S said...

Oh goodness. Weren't we all raised on McDonald's fries? I refer to them as little bites of heaven. :) I think we all turned out okay. I do love the fact they are offering better sides and drinks now these days. Kids aren't as active as we all were back in the day thanks in whole to video games and wackos scaring parents from letting their kids run lose on the streets all hours of the day. :P He is growing up so fast!!