Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eston the Tool Man

Eston at my parents' house standing by the "naked lady" flowers this summer. I've only known those flowers to be called that. This was his expression when we asked him to smile.

Eston has watched his dad use so many tools lately working on our house. Uncle Corey and Aunt Whitney got him a work bench with tools for Christmas last year. One night after watching dad use his drill to put in a garage door, Eston went around "Mimi's" house fixing everything. This picture isn't the best, but I think he's using his battery operated saw that makes lots of noise on the walls.
Working on the cabinets....


2 comments:

Carolynn said...

What a cutie--he is getting so big! I love the shot below this post--cracks me up that he puts himself in time out:-) Hope you guys are doing well--would love to see pictures of your house and see how it is coming along:-)

Reba said...

Must be a boy thing...a boy and his tools. Joshua loves to do that too. I cannot get over how big Eston is getting!