Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a girl! We found out this morning! Here are a couple of pictures. This one is looking forward, face on the right. Feet to the left. Here is a profile shot. Same position as above. Face to right feet to left, looking upwards.
Baby measured about a week bigger than my due date. (July 17th) Eston measured the same way, I recall. So, will be ready early! Everything looked great. She was moving alot! Eston kept saying he thought it was a girl, and wanted a little sister. He was right!

4 comments:

The Berry Family said...

I so told you it was a girl.


Not fair that you stay skinny and babies come early.

Carolynn said...

Congratulations on the girl:-) I can't wait to find out with this one just to be able to get rid of some baby clothes:-) Baby looks beautiful!

Reba said...

Congratulations! I thought I had read something on Facebook about you expecting but didn't remember seeing it on here (though I may have and forgot...that happens sometimes in my life :). Anyway, I am tickled "pink" for you. :)

Lori S said...

She looks like you. :) I am so excited, I LOVE baby girls.