They look excited to have her with them! It to me is the toughest part of being a mom...that leaving part.
I'm going back to work at the end of this month and already have a hard time just thinking about handing him over too. I know how you feel Anna's in good hands though. Mom and Diana are so excited to have her
Holy cow - - is that Anna?? What is she, 3 years old already? She seems too big. Wasn't she born last week?? UG.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They look excited to have her with them! It to me is the toughest part of being a mom...that leaving part.
I'm going back to work at the end of this month and already have a hard time just thinking about handing him over too. I know how you feel Anna's in good hands though. Mom and Diana are so excited to have her
Holy cow - - is that Anna?? What is she, 3 years old already? She seems too big. Wasn't she born last week?? UG.
Post a Comment