Friday, June 29, 2007
Yesterday Eston was back to eating his normal amounts! He did so good! His appetite is back and he kept it down. Just a little spit up, but that was normal. He slept better last night and this morning. So, it looks like he is on the mend. His incision looks good. However, it has a large piece of clear tape on it. I am so dreading peeling that off! I may make Trav do that one! Ouch. Hopefully that piece of tape isn't the only thing holding his little tummy together. He's got a cough that they said was normal from the irritation of having things stuck down his throat and from all the vomiting. He was so well behaved during the whole hospital stay. He was calm when the nurses would poke on him. They tried six times to get an IV in and ended up putting it in his head. I may be wrong, but I think his personality is going to be pretty easy going and laid back from what I saw in the hospital. The only time he got upset was when we couldn't feed him for a day and a half. That would make me mad too! I know his dad gets irritated when he doesn't eat! Anyway, we go back to the surgeon next Thurs for a follow up appointment. Thank you to everyone that has called and e-mailed us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment