Saturday, June 2, 2007

ZZzzzzz...







The week has flown! It's amazing how fast the day goes by when you are up for most of it. And showers in the morning are a thing of the past! My mom leaves to go home today. I'm exhausted from being up during the nights and that was with her taking a night shift also. What are we going to do when there is one less person? Travis had a great quote the other night...It takes a village to raise a child! So true at this house the past week or so! It has taken all of us together to keep Eston fed, diapered, bathed, and cuddled.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Congrats! He's a beautiful baby!

Kelly said...

He looks like his daddy! Welcome to motherhood! :-) He will sleep through the night at some point! Or so I am told! Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

It does get better...I promise. :) I remember very well that fatigue and maybe even being a bit overwhelmed...but it really does get better. Okay, I cannot say I am ever completely rested, but maybe you just get used to it. :) Oh, and if/when you have more than one some day, you will look back on the days of having one and think about how easy it was. I guess it is all relative. :)