Eston and G'ma at her house in Minnesota. (It's actually in Wisconsin, but right on the border. We still say we're going to Minnesota out of habit.)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I found you on Julie's blog. How is your mom doing? Please tell her I said hello!! SHE is one of the sweetest women on this earth. Easton is a cutie!! I did not know your dad was sick. Lets keep in touch. I will keep you all in my prayers!!
2 comments:
I found you on Julie's blog. How is your mom doing? Please tell her I said hello!! SHE is one of the sweetest women on this earth. Easton is a cutie!! I did not know your dad was sick. Lets keep in touch. I will keep you all in my prayers!!
I was thinking as he got older he would start looking more like you, goodness was I wrong. Hope you guys are doing well, miss you.
Post a Comment