Sunday, March 2, 2008

Eston's feeling so much better. Still tugging on his ear from his ear infection but sleeping again. As soon as I say that, he'll be up all night tonight!

He's getting a tooth! First one! I noticed it yesterday and it's just barely poking through. He's also so close to crawling. He rolls around a lot and can get back into a seated position from laying down rolling. He scoots backwards a little and gets up on all fours. So, crawling will come soon and then he'll be all over the place. I keep telling Alli and Zoe to enjoy this time while he is still not mobile! I'm afraid he'll be chasing them everywhere.

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

Glad to hear Eston is feeling better! Yep, Alli and Zoe won't know what hit them when he starts crawling. Then he'll be running before you know it - poor dogs. Sam was just chasing Emmy with a toy lawn mower.