Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last weekend, we went to Sammie and Brent's and ate dinner. We took our Wii over and had a great time. Here's a picture of Stratton and Eston wanting to play! We had been playing games on the Wii Fit board. They both had the same idea, I guess, because they both stood on it at the same time and looked at the tv like they were saying, "We're ready! Let's begin!" And both had sippy cups in hand.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm off of work for 4 days! Yipee! We are going to hang out at mom's tomorrow, since it's so much more fun over there. And we are going to watch the LSU/AR game Friday with some LSU friends. They'll be in purple; we'll be in red. We'll see who gets bragging rights. I'm not getting my hopes up. Ha! Corey and Whitney are coming in Saturday, and we'll go get my grandpa Troy from Marshall, and have Thanksgiving at my parents' house.

Happy Thanksgiving Second Birthday to Stratton Smith!

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

How adorable is that picture--they look so big! We had my brother-in-law who is a huge LSU fan with us, and Shon's mom isn't exactly subtle when it comes to her support of the Razorbacks, so it was interesting at times. I was actually pleasantly suprised we pulled off the win. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and we will be in MH for Christmas if you guys are around.