Wednesday, March 25, 2009

These were all taken this past weekend at my parents' house. Corey and Whitney came in from Dallas.Eston in his wagon.
He loves to sit on mom's kitchen island and eat snacks. There's always good snacks at Grandma's house!

The girls are hoping we drop a piece of popcorn. Notice they aren't looking at the camera like usual! Eston loves popcorn.

Bath!



Mom and Corey this past weekend with Zoe and Derby in their laps.

Eston with Aunt Whitney

Alli and Zoe watching out my parents' front door. Eston was playing outside with his wagon in the wonderful spring weather.




Is it just me or does Eston look so grown up?







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom's hair looks cute. Eston looks HUGE and very cute!

Carolynn said...

Eston looks so big! It's amazing how much they change from their 1st to 2nd birthdays:-) Hope everyone is doing well!

The Berry Family said...

I love the expression on his face in the wagon. He is so "whatever" about everything. I keep remembering how he was at Christmas when I asked him what Santa was bringing him. He just shrugged his shoulders and lifted an arm.

Reba said...

I cannot believe how grown up he looks! It seems like he was just a baby...what happened?

The Traxsons said...

I love that bath picture!! And yes, he does look so grown up. I can't believe he's almost 2!!