Friday, July 31, 2009

Eston's 2 year old pictures that Amber Lanning took are now on her site. http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=40460

Select K Ford, and password is Eston. She did a great job with a 2 year old that didn't really want to look at the camera. All he wanted to do was play with his "Frank truck" (white semi truck) and trailer And he was in desperate need of a nap. He fell asleep as soon as we left her studio. Also, the one of us laying on the ground, is a picture that she did when he was 4 months old. I wanted to do it again to show how much he had grown. I'll post them both side by side later.

3 comments:

Reba said...

Those pictures are amazing. Absolutely beautiful. I am so impressed with them; I would never know he was tired and not wanting to play the photo game. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICS!!

The Berry Family said...

great photos!