Friday, August 7, 2009








Here are some pictures of Eston at our house we are building. He likes to go out there and play. So much to get into! Some pictures of Travis taking him up on the bulldozer and tractor.
Also, today is Travis and my 10 year anniversary!

6 comments:

Reba said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful day. Did you get to see my sissy by any chance? When will your house be done? How fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Carolynn said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see the completed house:-)

The Berry Family said...

I remember your wedding. I was the only single girl in the "catch the bouquet" line. And what a pretty wedding it was. And good food. And good cake.....

The Traxsons said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great one!

I get very behind in reading your blog because you never put titles on your posts ;) I always look at the titles first before paying attention to the date that it was updated! Ha!

Lori S said...

Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe how big Eston is getting. He looks like a little adult in the new pictures. I hate that they grow up so fast. Post some house pics when you get the chance. Tell Trav HI for me.