When I get ready in the morning, I usually put Anna in her play saucer thingy that she stands in and has activities all around her in a circle. She loves it. She was in the living room with Eston watching Dora on tv. I come out of the bedroom, and Anna is still in the saucer, but in the corner in the kitchen. I asked Eston how she got there. He drug her, saucer and all, into the kitchen away from her because she was making too much noise and he couldn't hear Dora. I told him not to do that again and to let Anna watch Dora with him. He walks off and says, "that is rediculous." I couldn't help but laugh at the little brat and his choice of a big word. I'm wondering if this is a foreshadowing of many other times he will want to get Anna out of the picture.
I hope I tell this next one correctly, since it happened at school. Miss Lilly was bringing out a plate of cornbread from the kitchen to serve the kids at lunch. There is a boy who is allergic to eggs, so when she handed the plate to Miss Lo, she made the comment that there are eggs in the cornbread. Eston gets his piece, takes a bite, studies it, looks it over some more, and states, "there are no eggs in here." Not sure if he was looking for a whole egg in a shell or maybe some scrambled egg?
2 comments:
Love the pictures. She is really growing! Sounds like a typical big brother/little sister relationship. :)
HA! The story of him moving her to another room cracks me up! They'll both love that story when they get older!
Post a Comment