Bath time for Anna. Travis took a bird's eye pic of Anna in the bath tub. Eston is helping me rinse her.
Eating just wears me out!

Eston is not a good sleeper. Never has been, and probably never will. He definitely did not get that trait from me. I love to sleep. I love to go to bed early, and I'd take a nap every day if you'd let me. I am very particular in that I have to have the right amount of white noise, and covers have to be tucked right under my chin. I am particular about my pillow too. It is not uncommon for Travis to get up at night, watch tv, have a snack, surf the web, and I don't even know he's gone. One night, he even left the house in the middle of the night and went to McDonald's! I had no clue! Eston takes after him. He has never been a good napper, and we fight him to go to sleep every night. Anna slept through the night at around 2 months. She has been a pretty good sleeper. However, Miss Diana is telling me that lately her naps are not so great. We'll see if she takes after me or the Fords on that one.
1 comment:
Just to give you a little hope...Gillian was a horrible sleeper from day 1. She didn't nap well, didn't sleep through the night until about 7 months old, took forever to go to sleep at night, etc. Now (at age 6) she is our best sleeper! She rarely wakes up at night and sleeps through her sister waking up and crying. So you never know... :) Your kiddos are so cute! And the house is beautiful!
Post a Comment