More Pictures.....


One of me where I actually have makeup on and don't look like death! I got my staples out yesterday when this pic was taken and it made a difference! Feel much better after a week. Eston is sharing his cars with Anna. He gave her one of them, and likes it if we keep it near her. I'm so glad he's sharing.....we'll see if it lasts! Forgot to post in the earlier one, that she was 8 lbs, 8.4 oz, 20.5 inches. We had her one week doctor appt yesterday, and she weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz. So, she's pretty much back up to her birth weight.

Found this picture and thought it was sweet. Eston was feeling Anna kick. She was very active. I was constantly feeling a foot stick out and move around. You could see my belly move if you were a couple of feet away.
2 comments:
Congratulations, she is beautiful! Glad you guys are all doing well!
Congratulations on your little one!! I love the name Anna. It's been a Masotto favorite forever. Your little Anna certainly does it justice. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment